Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have read the author guidelines
- You have read the copyright notice below and agree to it
- You are submitting your original work and have the rights to the work
- Your submissoion is preceded by an abstract, keywords and information about the author/filmmaker
- You provide the film and/or pictures in highest possible resolution
- Formatting is reduced to the necessary minimum
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and confer to the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Dastavezi.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g. publish it on an institutional repository or as an essay in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Dastavezi.
Names and contact information, that are provided to the journal during the submission process, are used exclusively for the purpose mentioned and will not be transferred to third parties.