Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have read the author guidelines
- You agree to the copyright, publication ethics and data collection policies of IQAS
- Your submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for publication elsewhere
- You are submitting your original work and have the rights to the work
- Your manuscript is preceded by an abstract and keywords (not for book reviews)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format
- Formatting is reduced to the necessary minimum
- You have obtained and can supply all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works not owned by you
- Illustrations, figures (at least 300 dpi) and tables are kept to a minimum, are numbered consecutively and placed within the text at the appropriate point.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned.